Following Atticus: Forty-Eight High Peaks, One Little Dog, and an Extraordinary Friendship by Tom Ryan is published by William Morrow. It tells the story of my adventures with Atticus M. Finch, a little dog of some distinction. You can also find our column in the NorthCountry News.

Monday, May 16, 2011

Hello, Neighbor



This afternoon, Atticus and I ran into one of our neighbors. Unfortunately I didn't have my camera with me so I used my iPhone to take shots of him. We spent a good twenty minutes with him before parting company and leaving him to his dinner.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tom - I found your blog through Tim at Appalachia and Beyond. I love what you and Atticus are doing -- and this pic of Atticus with the moose is classic! We're keeping a blog about hiking with our two dogs... they're probably 30 - 70 lbs bigger than Atticus but I'm not sure they're nearly as tough :) Congrats on your book - I've put it on my must-order list on Amazon. Keep up the great work and we'll keep checking in on you and Atticus. I've added you to our blogroll to share with friends, too! - Amy