Following Atticus: Forty-Eight High Peaks, One Little Dog, and an Extraordinary Friendship by Tom Ryan is published by William Morrow. It tells the story of my adventures with Atticus M. Finch, a little dog of some distinction. You can also find our column in the NorthCountry News.

Sunday, November 29, 2009

The New Canon

On Black Friday we waded through the throng of dazed shoppers milling in the aisles of the Newington Best Buy to pick up a new camera. I think she employee who helped us was relieved to find a customer who next exactly what he wanted. Our new camera is a Canon Power Shot SX20. It will take some time getting used to the upgrade from my simple old point and shoot Kodak but I think it will be fun.

I took these shots today at the little park next to the Saco River in North Conway. There's finally a good amount of snow on Washington and the rest of the peaks. I don't mind that it hasn't started gathering in the Valley yet.

No comments: