Following Atticus: Forty-Eight High Peaks, One Little Dog, and an Extraordinary Friendship by Tom Ryan is published by William Morrow. It tells the story of my adventures with Atticus M. Finch, a little dog of some distinction. You can also find our column in the NorthCountry News.

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Two Goals this Winter

(Atticus on South Twin earlier this winter.)

"It is not the mountain we conquer, but ourselves."
~ Sir Edmund Hillary

Atticus and I have two goals this winter: to climb mountains and raise money for the Jimmy Fund. You can't help us with the climbing, but you can open up your wallet for a good a good cause. To find out how to donate just click on the donation link to the side.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Look at the snow covering Atticus's face. Wow. He sure looked like a human, sitting there with his body suit on and his Muttluks. He was a human though, wasn't he? He certainly didn't think he was a dog. I wish I had known about the Jimmy Fund back when this Blog was originally posted. I will search and find out if this is still something I can donate too.