Following Atticus: Forty-Eight High Peaks, One Little Dog, and an Extraordinary Friendship by Tom Ryan is published by William Morrow. It tells the story of my adventures with Atticus M. Finch, a little dog of some distinction. You can also find our column in the NorthCountry News.

Friday, November 30, 2007

My Editor


It's the last day of the month and my injured calf has flared. I really wanted to hike today with tomorrow's temperature slated to be below zero with the wind chill factor and with up to a foot of snow coming between Sunday night and Monday. Instead I'm relegated to doing work at my desk. For those of you who want to know if Atticus has anything to do with my writing, the above photo shows that he keeps an eye on things in his regular perch while I'm writing. For your viewing pleasure, the hairy little editor as seen in the above photo has instructed me to link to each of our slide shows put to music. You will find them on the sidebar lower down on the page.

No comments: