Following Atticus: Forty-Eight High Peaks, One Little Dog, and an Extraordinary Friendship by Tom Ryan is published by William Morrow. It tells the story of my adventures with Atticus M. Finch, a little dog of some distinction. You can also find our column in the NorthCountry News.

Monday, October 12, 2009

Atticus' Dogs 101 Segment Will Air Again Tonight

Several people have contacted me complaining they missed Atticus on Animal Planet's Dogs 101. It originally aired on Saturday night. Not to worry, it will air again tonight at 9:00 and then again at midnight. It will also air various times during the coming weeks, too. And the segment will find its way onto the Animal Planet website within the next day or two. When it does, there will be a link to it from our blog.

2 comments:

Schnauzers Of Taylor said...

Loved the airing of Atticus on Dogs 101. I now will be a faithful follower and have added a link on my blog also. I have written you in a email with a personal note, I hope that you will read.

Your Texas friend.....

Thomas F. Ryan said...

Thanks for your comment and your email. For whatever the reason it went right to my spam folder so I've fished it out and will respond more in depth there. Thanks for visiting us and linking to us. I look forward to checking out your site.