Following Atticus: Forty-Eight High Peaks, One Little Dog, and an Extraordinary Friendship by Tom Ryan is published by William Morrow. It tells the story of my adventures with Atticus M. Finch, a little dog of some distinction. You can also find our column in the NorthCountry News.

Monday, October 05, 2009

Italian Rights to Following Atticus Sold

Within a week of getting a deal here in the United States, I’m pleased to announce that the Italian rights to FOLLOWING ATTICUS have been sold in a pre-empt deal to Sperling & Kupfer by Daniela Petracco at Nurn- berg Associates. Ms. Petracco is one of Brian DeFiore’s co-agents and she represents him in Italy, Spain, Portugal and Latin America.

4 comments:

LM said...

The world will all know soon....!

Tom,

Did you happen to hike Eagle Mtn this past Sunday? I thought maybe I saw you in the parking lot?

Thomas F. Ryan said...

No, we didn't hike Eagle Mountain this past Sunday, but we do a loop that goes by the Eagle Mountain house along the road. It's about 6.5 miles. We did it twice on Sunday. We would have passed right in front of the parking lot.

LM said...

Oh OK. It was not you.

I thought I saw your Honda fit pull in. This one was light blue with stickers on the back. One was "UBU", another "Woof", etc.. I am not sure what color your "fit" is? I was in the parking lot of the Eagle Mtn house at the back of my suv changing my baby Hazels diaper. What a beautiful place to care for the baby huh? Jackson is the best, isn't it!

Thomas F. Ryan said...

Jackson is indeed the best. That's a great stretch up there, too.

The Fit is silver and has no such mundane (:-)) stickers on the car.

Just look for a chubby guy and a small black and white dog. Beauty and the Beast. Or, more appropriately, the Beast and Beauty.


Glad you guys got up here.