Following Atticus: Forty-Eight High Peaks, One Little Dog, and an Extraordinary Friendship by Tom Ryan is published by William Morrow. It tells the story of my adventures with Atticus M. Finch, a little dog of some distinction. You can also find our column in the NorthCountry News.

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Licorice & Sloe Day

Yes, it's the first day of winter and Atticus and I are literally headed out the door to go hike the Hancocks, but first I wanted to remind everybody that today is Licorice & Sloe's busiest day of the year, the Saturday before Christmas, and Bil, Meg & Annie Silliker, the owners of this fine Newburyport tea house, are donating 10% of their profits to Angell Animal Medical Center through our efforts. (How's that for a run-on sentence?) The only thing keeping us from heading out this very instant is that I'm finishing this post and my cup of Licorice & Sloe tea. Check out the earlier entery on Licorice & Sloe and go buy some tea.

No comments: