Following Atticus: Forty-Eight High Peaks, One Little Dog, and an Extraordinary Friendship by Tom Ryan is published by William Morrow. It tells the story of my adventures with Atticus M. Finch, a little dog of some distinction. You can also find our column in the NorthCountry News.

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Our Email List


In 11 days we will begin our Winter Quest. The look of the blog will become different, I imagine, since we'll be hiking quite often once the Solstice gets here. There are many of you who are already on our email notification list but if you aren't and wish to be added you will be emailed every time a new peaks has been summited and be sent links to the trip report and photos. If you wish to be added to our email list please email me and let me know. Your email address will be kept private. My email address is undertoad1@netzero.net.

No comments: