Following Atticus: Forty-Eight High Peaks, One Little Dog, and an Extraordinary Friendship by Tom Ryan is published by William Morrow. It tells the story of my adventures with Atticus M. Finch, a little dog of some distinction. You can also find our column in the NorthCountry News.

Friday, December 14, 2007

A Mother's Love

This great photo to the right was sent in by Hailey Klein. She writes:

Attached is a photo I took at the last whelping at Flying Collie Farm. I love the feeling of it. The mama dog is Raven with one of her newborns. Raven is the grand daughter of my sister's first collie, so the peewee is the great grandbaby, kind of lovely. My sister breeds for temperament and physical soundness every two or three years and her dogs are amazing.

Hailey is sponsoring North Hancock for the residents of Flying Collie Farm, including these two.

No comments: